Deskripsi pekerjaan Solar Engineer Pt Selaras Daya Utama
Be part of the dynamic team of professionals to accelerate the Solar Power development in Indonesia!
Established in 2009, PT Selaras Daya Utama (SEDAYU) is Indonesia’s leading Solar Energy company based in Jakarta with more than 200 Solar Power projects for Indonesia’s leading companies.
We’re looking for Sales Engineers. The pay range and health insurance we’re offering are higher than the industry-standard and based on the qualification and experiences of the candidates. We also provide on-going training to develop your career. On top of this, we offer a fun and lively working environment.
· Bachelor Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· Extensive experience in AutoCAD, PVsyst and ETAP
· Experienced in Project Budgeting especially Material & Quantity Analysis (Estimator)
· Knowledge in Residential and Industrial Roof structures and construction methods
· Good Project Management skills (with Microsoft Project literacy)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa and English
· Team-player who can work under minimum supervision
· Knowledge in Electrical Power with MV Transformer experience is preferred.
· Create electrical Single Line Diagram (SLD), panel schedules, Connection Diagrams and Electrical Production Estimation using AutoCAD/PVsyst
· Perform accurate System Sizing calculations based on primary & secondary data
· Produce Technical Drawing based on Project Specifications (Drafter)
· Building cost-efficient Bill of Material (BoM) based on system specifications
· Develop Sales Proposals based on Detail Engineering Design (DED)
· Troubleshoot Design and Construction issues during the Construction stage
· Work with Procurement & Project teams to ensure successful Commissioning
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
11 - 50 karyawan
PT Selaras Daya Utama or commonly called SEDAYU is Indonesia's leading Solar Energy Company with more than 200 projects since 2009.
Working together with the world's leading Solar Technology providers and developers, SEDAYU has successfuly developed Indonesia's high-profile projects including 5 MW Elang Perdana Tyres, 2.2 MW Danone and Chandra Asri Solar projects.
Alamat kantorJalan Raya Kebayoran Lama 156