Tayang 15 hari yang laluDiperbarui 14 jam yang lalu
Software Tester Intern
AEvice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At AEvice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products
· Develop a comprehensive test plan and test cases based on software requirements and business specifications.
· Maintain documentation of all test environments, test procedures and test results for verification. Ensure clear instructions and predefined pass/fail criteria are stated.
· Perform software testing (manual/automated) to validate the quality and reliability of applications.
· Provide test summary and reports.
· Assist in identifying root cause of errors and code debugging where applicable.
· Follow-up on code rectification with developers to ensure errors have been resolved and verified.
· Ensure timely delivery of all test deliverables.
· Keen interest in documentation and exploring software testing and software automation tools.
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Our flagship asthma monitoring device enables early medical intervention and provides detailed analytics.
Join us today to make a truly meaningful impact that will directly help millions of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.