Tayang setahun yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Have 2 years experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA Methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Fluent using Kobiton and Appium, Groovy.
- Experienced in using Device Farms, Katalon.
- Good Knowledge of Database, API, Agile Methodology such as Scrum or Kanban, UML, ERD and Flowchart.
- Familiar with several tools such as TestRail, JMeter, SonarQube, Nessus, Postman, Selenium, Cypress, and Cucumber
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.