Tayang 8 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 23 hari yang lalu
We are looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer who has experience in testing complex, high traffic B2C and B2B products across mobile and web.
You're fanatical about software quality and constantly looking at ways to improve the quality culture of the engineering team. Test automation is your passion and you spend time investigating the latest tools, frameworks, and methodologies.
You've worked in an Agile product development team before and understand how to develop acceptance tests before the software is developed.
This position will report to the VP of Engineering.
● Document test cases and acceptance criteria for all user stories
● Develop and maintain automated acceptance tests to verify
● Develop and maintain integration tests
● Working with the developers to evangelize a testing culture
● Develop, maintain and automate visible quality metrics in the CI environment
● Advocate and educate product/project teams on test design, automation framework use and implementation. Work with those teams to evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
● Use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote best engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, and other quality attributes across products.
● Continually work to incorporate automated tests into our CI and CD deployment pipeline
● Perform creative exploratory testing of new features and products
● Provide critical feedback to software engineers and product managers to improve existing and new features and capabilities
● BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience of test automation development experience
● 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer in Test, QA Engineer, Automation Engineer, Software Developer in Test, Test Engineer
● Experience developing test frameworks with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Capybara, Cucumber, Postman or similar
● Proven experience with automated testing of large scale, distributed web applications
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, collaborative and agile work environment
● A love for independent research and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest testing practices and automation trends
● Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, where you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with co-workers, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you
● Demonstrated creative, innovative and out of the box thinking
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
● BDD/TDD experience
● Experience in executing and conducting Performance / Load testing using JMeter or other load testing tools
● Experience testing APIs
● Experience with AWS & AWS Device Farm
● Experience with Continuous Integration systems or Continuous Deployment / Delivery
● Experience working on open source projects with an active GitHub repo
Kaddra is an award-winning mobile commerce product for real businesses in Asia. We know that the majority of digital commerce in Asia takes place on mobile devices and desktop is a dying channel for B2C & B2B transactions.
We move fast and use KANBAN to organise the product development.
Our team is 100% remote and we offer flexible working hours.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.