Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At PT. Koltiva, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at PT. Koltiva, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Manual) PT. Koltiva
- Perform testing and application documentation and provide training to application users.
- Work with internal teams (eg engineering team and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create and implement testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Identify the causes of non-conforming software with document and record thoroughly and train to use the application.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Collaborate well with developers and QA Engineer-conterparts in supporting each other to ensure high-quality products
- Diploma-3 / Bachelor's Degree majoring in Information Technology or a relevant major.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes with minimum 2 years experiences in the relevant field.
- Understand PRD & BRD , customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Understand SQL to query data in the database.
- Understand debug and troubleshooting issue.
- Knowledge on test automation tools is a plus (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Postman & JMeter)
- Commitment to work in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills