Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Developing application/system with a high-quality standard.
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Testing and debugging software and fixing bugs.
- Database creation and integration.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithmic runtime efficiencies.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and thread-safety.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience in building services using technologies such as VoIP, WebRTC, SIP, etc.
- Experience in working video coding standards (e.g. VVC, AVC, HEVC, etc.) and video conferencing protocols.