Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Jala Tech, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Software Engineer Lead Jala Tech
- Work closely with product team to understand their priorities, planning with the team members implementation strategies.
- Actively involved in all stages of development process for all projects solving engineers’ obstacles to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Know all aspects of development projects and business processes in the field at any time.
- Utilize tech leads to solve complex technical problems and to strategically chew off technical debt.
- Understanding the capability of each engineer, mentor them as effective developers and allow them to raise their technical expertise.
- Identify things that could go wrong before engineers start implementing but also willing to be hands-on with the team investigating ugly production bugs.
- Ensure all engineers apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- Occasionally write initial codebase so other engineers can follow and build upon it.
- Work closely with other engineers, testers, product managers, data scientists, data engineers, and operations.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming language: Python, Node.js, and PHP.
- Highly thoughtful in designing system architecture, loosely coupled business logics, and complex real world large SQL and document based data storage.
- Highly knowledgeable in Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, micro services in the produced software architecture.
- Familiar in all kinds of development/testing/delivery/monitoring tools to bring source code in a text file to running code in production. For instance: unit/integration test frameworks like pytest, CI/CD tools like CircleCI/Jenkins, Docker containers, Kubernetes, GitOps
- Experience in agile development process and applications such as Jira
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 5 years of diverse software development experience in large teams.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English