Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Social Media and Community Executive Dragonfly Asia Pacific
- You’ll develop and execute the monthly social calendar and content for our brand as well as for Find Kapoor,
- Fossil and Skagen generating engaging and innovative content that drives conversations and buzz around our new arrivals.
- You’ll work with influencers, communities and prospectively affiliates to ensure we are widening our audience and driving high-quality traffic to our platforms through interesting collaborations and content.
- You’ll also work with our in-house creative team to create interesting local content to augment the amazing content we already get from our international brands.
- You’ll largely focus on quality of traffic using measures like average session time, conversion rates. ROI and return visitor rates as your main success metrics.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience either working on social media or community building in the consumer goods industry or past experience as a micro-influencer developing your own community.
- Past experience in international brands, especially fashion or consumer goods is a definite plus.
- You have basic understanding of Google Analytics and social listening tools.
- You have a solid track record in your past work on bringing returns to the business. You’re conscious of the value of money. Every project you do needs to deliver real benefits in high-quality traffic-building and ROI to the company.
- You are amazing at finding opportunities and maintaining relationships with influencers, affiliates and communities.
- You’re organised, reliable, customer-focused and data-driven. You think hard about what’s happening with your customers and don’t settle for some standard formula in your campaigns unless it really aligns with the data and how your customers buy.
- You’re used to working in a small team and building together from the ground up.
- Working proficiency in English (spoken and written) is required.