Tayang 7 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
Main duties (70%)
• Conduct training, technical presentation for dealers/customers regarding machine operation, maintenance and spare parts knowledge.
• Supervise the Installation and commissioning or upgrading machines at customer sites.
• Coordinate for machine breakdowns, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and technical audits at customer sites together with dealers.
• Support sales services such as by handling technical questions and quotation reviews.
• Participating in new machine installations for new projects upon request.
• Advisory / recommendation on spare parts, maintenance and other service products to customer
• Support dealers’ service staff on service daily business, such as spare parts issue, machine problem advice and furthermore.
Sales Support Duties (30%)
• Assist Sales Team to develop the sales / service networks, potential dealers to achieve revenue and profit objectives in the territory
• Specify and collaborate with investors, kitchen designers and contractors to identify new leads, channel and opportunities throughout the institutional and commercial target market.
• Assist to exhibitions, conferences / seminars and various promotional activities in order to increase awareness of HOBART ‘s products and services available. Conduct marketing research of market competitors regularly
• Be a professional representative for the company with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with company policy and targets.
• The position will report directly to the Line Manger
HOBART leads the world market in industrial warewashing technology. We serve customers such as hotels, restaurants and caterer, bakeries and butcheries as well as supermarkets, airlines and cruise ships across the world. HOBART develops, produces and sells warewash, cooking, food preparation and waste treatment appliances and systems, and employs around 6,900 staff members across the world.
HOBART is a division in FEG Business Unit of the US Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Group, which manufactures and sells a variety of products; the group has a staff of 51,000 employees in 800 autonomous companies in 56 countries.
HOBART Thailand and Indochina office has been established with Warehouse and the Spare Parts Center in objectives to support distribution network throughout the region of Thailand and CLMV Countries which consist of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam upon economic expansion and commit in quality genuine profession as stated “HOBART proudly supporter you” always.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.