Deskripsi pekerjaan Service Engineer Officer Medtek Indonesia
- Scrutinizes and analyses or reviews the quality of all new and repaired products prior to usage by customers.
- Reviews and analyses defective and nearly expired products submitted by the end users.
- Assists in the development of training programs and materials essential for Business Development Officers and Regional sub-dealers related to new product pipelines.
- Conducts lectures, hands on training, detailing activities and product demos to all BDOs, dealers and sub dealers.
- Assists, recommends and advises resource information and updates of diagnostic products to be developed in the market relevant to the company’s goals and objectives, and as directed by the General Manager
- Provides information and technological updates of diagnostic products to all BDOs and as assigned by the General Manager
- Develops advisory notices in case of immediate modification and emergency announcement from manufacturers as assigned by the General Manager.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa;
- Must be have STR active
- Graduates from Atem
- At least 3-5 years experience
- Experience with laboratory medical device