2020 is a pivotal year for us. In 2020, we formed the Autonomous Software Group with the mission of building software products to further help our customers work better.
2020: Launched the Software Group with 3 initial products Jam, Note, and Hybrid
The Job: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
● Handle a full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to onboarding for Autonomous (core business) and other 3 businesses in group (My Constant, Incognito & DVG)
● Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
● Screen candidate information, including resumes and contact details
● Phone interview to qualify candidates
● Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule tests and interviews
● Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
● Actively figure out solutions for approaching potential candidates and build talent pool in the current competitive labour market
● Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
● Conduct onboarding for new hires and help them get along with teams fast
● At least 02 years’ professional experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Technology industry
● Fluent English with both verbal and written communication
● Proficiency in the use of popular recruitment websites, including VietnamWorks, CareerBuilder, and TopCV
● Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Expat.com, etc.)
● Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
● A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations from Engineering to Marketing, Operations, Manufacturing, and Finance.
● Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
● Strong can-do attitude, creative, proactive, able to work under pressure.
● Knowledge of labour law
● Proven recruitment experience with developer candidates and expat candidates
● A business acumen
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Why you’ll love working at Autonomous
● You be you. We deeply care about helping everyone at Autonomous work on what they love, freely express their ideas within the organization, and grow to their true potential.
● You be a better you. Most of the time, you’ll be working on cutting edge technologies. You’ll be constantly learning and improving your knowledge as an engineer, researcher or scientist.
● You are your own boss. There is very little hierarchy at Autonomous. Decision making processes are transparent and open to vote. We welcome all different ways of thinking and trust the people we work with to do what they do best. There is no micromanagement here.
● You the inventor. Most of the time, you’ll find yourself working on a problem that doesn’t have a solution – yet. That’s where you come in.
● Solve problems for the world, not just Vietnam. Most of the problems we’re solving are for the global audience of today, and of tomorrow.
● Open source culture. We open source all of our projects on Github.
● Above-market salary
● 13th-month salary and performance bonuses
● Premium health care benefits for you and your family
From a small apartment in NYC to 10 locations around the world
Rewind to 2014: A small group of engineers in a tiny apartment in Hell’s Kitchen, New York shipped the first SmartDesk to their first Kickstarter backer.
Fast forward to 2021: We power 110,000+ companies in over 60+ countries. We brought to life our visions of the workplaces of tomorrow and built them today by creating solutions to re-engineer the everyday. We use state of the art technology and cutting edge materials to dismantle the status quo.
Autonomous is a truly global network of tinkerers, builders, breakers and We take the day apart, examine the pieces, and then reassemble your routine.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.