Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Programming experience in building and maintaining Microservice Architecture pattern and Web Services (Restful, SOAP).
- In-depth familiarity with one source code management system (Git, SVN, Mercurial).
- Experience with messaging system (RabbitMQ, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka).
- Code standardization is a must, set your code quality as high as your pride.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Knowledge of container technologies (such as Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (like Swagger, OpenAPI).
- Experience with storage solutions, SQL/NoSQL data stores, and/or distributed computing technology (like MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, Elasticsearch/Solr).
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.