Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Opsi kerja jarak jauh
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Makanan & minuman gratis
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Senior Software Engineer In Test Mavericks Consulting
- Developing test strategies, test plans and test cases to ensure quality code that meets cross-functional requirements (including performance, usability, security etc.)
- Challenge business requirements to deeper empathise with end-users
- Championing and guiding others to adopt Agile and other best practices (e.g. Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), etc.) to create high-quality meaningful solutions
- Perform automated and manual testing to inspire confidence and provide quality assurance on the code and product
- Collaborating with amazing people of different backgrounds and skillsets to solve challenging and complex problems
- Actively contributing to the company with your ideas and passion
- Creating and maintaining a dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Being flexible and open to feedback
- Adopting a positive learning and growth mindset in all areas of your work
- Genuinely wanting to help change the world
- Minimum Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance and testing various applications for production
- Worked in high performance and cross-functional Agile software engineering teams that used practices like Kanban/Scrum/Lean/XP, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), etc.
- Experience in driving QA principles and practices in Agile teams
- Iteratively creating and managing automated functional tests in collaboration with the development teams
- Experience in performing both manual and automated tests
- Experience in writing, executing and validating tests across the test spectrum which includes, but is not limited to security testing, load testing, stress testing, performance testing, etc.
- Know and have practised key QA concepts such as Test Pyramid, Page Object Model (POM), etc.
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental code principles like Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Page Object Model (POM)
- Experience in using clean code practices to write readable, maintainable code to test applications
- Experience in using at least one open-source test automation tool e.g. Selenium, WATIR, Cucumber, Capybara, Appium, Calabash
- Desirable Qualifications
- Experience with writing automated tests in a behaviour-driven manner
- Experience with testing different applications (e.g. Web, Mobile, Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with testing applications for various industries
- Experience in other areas of the SDLC (e.g. Development, Deployment, Requirement Gathering, etc.)
- Experience with setting up DevOps and other automation practices
- Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package (including bonuses)
- Medical and Dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Telecommunications allowance
- Financial and logistical support for Work Visa procurement and relocation (if applicable)
- Learning and Development
- Book and Training allowances
- Diverse Career Progression Opportunities
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Work Arrangement
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Open office concept
- Dress Code
- (Generally) Smart-casual
- Formal with some clients
- Software Developer
- Mobile Developer
- QA Automation
- Business Analysis
- Agile Transformation Consultant