Deskripsi pekerjaan Senior Software Developer Mavericks Consulting
Do you believe your designs and code could change the world? If YES, read on!
Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft.
We solve complex business problems with simple working solutions by applying Agile software development practices.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes for experimentation and validate ideas quickly.
We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and build systems that put smiles on our delighted users.
We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the developer community. We organise tech related workshops and bootcamps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together on our continuous learning journey.
We are looking for like-minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness of our workplace.
Your Role and Responsibilities
● Writing quality code alongside your development team using best development practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Domain Driven Modelling, OOP
● Use scalable design patterns to develop software that is easily extensible
● Creating and maintaining a dynamic and collaborative environment
● Learning something new everyday, working and pairing with amazing people
● Be flexible and open to receiving feedback
● Demonstrate technical leadership and proactively suggest the appropriate technology based on the business needs
● Understand the business needs and be empathetic of stakeholders in developing the right technical solution
● Collaborate with other functional roles in helping our clients solve challenging and complex problems
● Championing Agile development practices to create meaningful technical solutions
● Actively contributing to the company with your ideas
● Genuinely wanting to help to change the world
The Qualifications To Be a Maverick
1. Minimum Qualifications
- Worked in high performance and cross-functional Agile software engineering teams that used practices like Kanban/Scrum/Lean/XP, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), etc.
- Experience in using clean code practices, and writing readable, maintainable code
- Good understanding of end-to-end application architecture
- Delivered at least one large-scale project to production
- Experience in backend development and frontend development
- Deep understanding of at least one programming language and at least one programming paradigm (OOP, FP)
- Worked with multiple languages (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, Scala, GoLang, etc.)
2. Desirable Qualifications
- Experience with developing different applications (e.g. Web, Mobile, Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with developing applications for various industries
- Experience in other areas of the SDLC (e.g. Testing, Deployment, Requirement Gathering, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps practices and Automation tools
- Experience with delivering and deploying large scale applications using practices such as 12-factor apps
More about the job
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package (including bonuses)
- Medical and Dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Telecommunications allowance
- Financial and logistical support for Work Visa procurement and relocation (if applicable)
Learning and Development
- Book and Training allowances
- Diverse Career Progression Opportunities
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Open office concept
- (Generally) Smart-casual
- Formal with some clients
If you think you have what it takes to be a Mavericks, call us and have a chat!
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
We are a group of passionate and creative people eager to help you crystallise ideas and turn them into scalable working solutions fast and aim to deliver real and measurable business value.
We engineer simple solutions to complex business problems by using Innovative methods backed by an Agile Mindset to deliver valuable strategic solutions for our clients as early as possible. This is coupled with our Design Thinking, Engineering finesse and Continuous Delivery discipline for delivery excellence.
We want to partner and grow with the top businesses and courageous executives and help achieve their vision and firmly believe in working together as one team building on a strong foundation of trust, respect, openness, shared passion and enthusiasm to help transform your business.
Talk to us if you consider yourself a Maverick in:
- Software Developer
- Mobile Developer
- QA Automation
- Business Analysis
- Agile Transformation Consultant