Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Senior Rating Analyst PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia
- Conduct the rating process for clients & debt instrument, in accordance with PEFINDO’s procedure and regulations.
- Collect and manage data for clients’ analysis on a regular basis.
- Prepare a comprehensive report and rating proposal and make a presentation to the rating committee members.
- Monitor the clients’ condition on a regular basis.
- Establish and maintain a good long-term relationship with the clients.
- Publish the rating actions to the stakeholders and media.
- Prepare articles on sectoral review and relevant issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance Management from Top Universities (Min. GPA 3.00).
- Min. 7 years working experience as credit assessor / analyst in credit rating agency / auditor in public accounting firm.
- Have a good comprehension on property, construction, plantation, infrastructure or consumption product sectors/industries.
- Candidate with a valid WMI and CFA (level 1/2/3) holder will be preferable.
- Excellent in English both oral & written (Min. TOEFL 550).
- Ability to create reports in English.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work as a team and meet tight work deadlines.
- Full-time positions available.