Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
email@example.com see if we tick yours!
- You’d have to be a chameleon that can manage ground level, on-site execution, and then morph into a super human planner in the office and make sure everything is in place.
- You gotta be resourceful, assertive, independent, able to multitask and juggle looming deadlines while driving processes and staying on top of everything.
- The bulk of your work lies in planning and pre-empting for the event, managing relations and liaising with clients and vendors, managing internal and external parties, and making sure that the creative vision is brought to life on-site.
- You’d need to be able to devise realistic timelines and ensure that projects stay within a designated budget while ensuring the highest product quality is delivered.
- We’re looking for people who are street-smart and can get things done, period.
- An education is important and all we’re asking for is a minimum Diploma in Tourism/Event/Hotel Management or Mass Communication
- The capacity to call a show as well as previous experience in video production while not a must, will definitely get you through our doors!
- Being visually inclined is also important to ensure execution on-site matching the concept and vision in the plan.
- You need to be articulate and be able to communicate well with clients and vendors.