Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Fetch Technology, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us at Fetch Technology and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Senior/Lead SDET (Dev in test) Fetch Technology
- Execute manual test, create a test case, test plan, checklist, ...
- Create REST/GraphQL based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web for distributed B2B platform.
- Work with the engineering team to explore and create new design/architectures geared towards scale and performance
- Code, test, and operate NodeJS-based services to maintain our high development standards.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base.
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization.
- Work with cross-functional product and engineering teams to define and prototype feature specifications.
- Work closely with infrastructure team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root cause analysis investigations.
- Design, build, analyze and fix large-scale systems.
- The title will be adjusted accordingly based on assessment during the interview process.
- Experience in backend development, including experience as a Node.JS Developer.
- Understanding of CI/CD and experience with one of the major cloud providers (preferably AWS), as well as orchestration and cluster management experience; Infrastructure-as-Code mentality.
- Strong grasp of Docker and Kubernetes fundamentals.
- Expert in Node.js, preferably experience in TypeScript extensions.
- Must be familiar with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB, Web services, SOA patterns.
- Good working knowledge on design patterns and hands on experience with REST APIs or GraphQL.
- Must have good unit testing experience.
- Experience working on AWS or other cloud stacks and Docker.
- Experience building / consuming OpenAPI and GraphQL specifications.
- Experience of building microservices systems and testing them.
- Experience of building systems with high data protection requirements, anonymous data and data encryption.