Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Senior Interior Designer The Mandala Group
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Curious and passionate about architecture and design
- Superb attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed
- Problem Solving; must be able to critically analyze and tackle problems and present viable solutions
- Passion; this person needs to be passionate about M., hospitality and lifestyle.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed
- Strong communication skills; this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely. This person needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within an organization.
- Creativity; they need to be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven working experience as an Interior Designer
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Autocad).
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Interior design (or equivalent)