Tayang setahun yang laluDiperbarui 3 bulan yang lalu
- Minimum of 2 years experience as scrum master.
- Strong passion in technology & software development.
- Expert level facilitation and communication skills: ability to facilitate teams through tough conversations and maintain a positive and supportive team environment.
- Ability to respond quickly, flexibly and positively to change, using it as an opportunity to learn, develop, practice and support the organization.
- Capable of defining problems, collecting data, establishing fact, drawing conclusions and recommending solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience as QA or software developer.
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Great knowledge and mindset about agile methodologies, especially Scrum & Kanban
- Could be a facilitator of Scrum
- Have an experience managing product/software development
- Knowledge about JIRA, Confluence and Trello is a plus
- Have a CSM / PSM is a big plus
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.