Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Analyze and evaluate client’ store weaknesses and contribute in the improvement of the department processes Store Improvement.
- Create client store analysis in a quantitative and qualitative based on client’ concept and problem.
- Looks into the size of the market both in volume and in value, the various customer segments and buying patterns, the competition, and the concept environment in terms of Store Development and report it to the Management.
- Cooperate with Designer Team to review and prepare marketing concept for client.
- Contact to Visual Merchandiser, Purchaser, Buyer, Procurement, Store Manager, Key Person of the Retail Store, and propose suitable product that will meet the store concept and fix the store problem.
- Manage and oversee multiple store opening projects from project kick off design, choosing product, to construction completion and customer handover.
- Sourcing a new client and maintaining all client’ inquiries.
- Support all division to increase Sales Volume.
- Join an exhibition to promote our product.
- For contractual, tenders and recurring payments the purchase order must have all supporting documents attached as per Financial Division order.
- Follow up customer payment.
- Bachelor degree (S1) : Architecture, Design, Marketing, or any related field
- Min. 1-2 years experience as Sales (preferable with experience related to Retail Industry, Architecture and Furniture)
- Age : Max. 28 years old.
- Fluent to speak and write in English is a must.
- Able to speak Japanesse will be advantage.
- Willing to go out to business trip, Hardworking, Willing to work underpressure, Able to join immediately, Good communication, Good command, Cheerful and Persuasive Person.