Tayang 2 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 2 bulan yang lalu
1. Support the sales process targeting companies across all Compressor Technique product portfolio working with the local BLMs.
2. Develop and implement sale strategy in order to improve Atlas Copco’s business relationship with all existing companies in Vietnam in order to maximize business generation for both machines and spare parts.
3. Develop and enhance relationship with all companies in Vietnam in order to ensure that Atlas Copco products are known and considered for projects requiring Atlas Copco product portfolio.
4. Support and develop both internal and external channels (distributors, dealers or resellers) and recommend appropriate actions necessary to increase our chances of securing all possible deals.
5. Visit customers and distributors in order to have greater understanding of the customer and to speed-up the building a good & mutual business relationship between the customer and Atlas Copco. Provide feedback related to winning strategies to penetrate the concerned customers.
6. Develop 3-year business plan for improving market share and revenue on a yearly basis.
7. Develop customer and competition knowledge. Monitor the competitive environment and provide information on competitors and market trends in close collaboration with the Business Line Manager. Contribute to a marketing plan which aims to improve our business generation from companies in coordination with the BLM.
8. Have clear understanding of product strategy for each of the Compressor Technique divisions.
9. Other tasks assigned to you
Skills: Computer literacy in MS Office; Good written and spoken English
- Experience: At least 03-year experience in selling industrial machines and able to close orders.
- Knowledge of the compressed air industry and its applications is an advantage.
- Good understanding and experience on sales territory management and its actual implementation.
- Good communication skills with the ability to make technical presentations. Must be fluent in English and quickly adapt to company culture.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.