Tayang 9 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
MACROKIOSK, Asia’s leading mobile technology enabler was founded in the year 2000, pioneering Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Mobile Payment Services. To date, MACROKIOSK is presence across 13 countries / regions, supported by a strong team of over 250 multinational employees serving more than 2000 clients in 37 countries spanning 18 industries. Our flagship proprietary technology platform, etracker, the core to all our solutions is truly global and is designed to provide businesses with simple, efficient and seamless connectivity to millions of mobile users worldwide via multiple networks around the world. At MACROKIOSK, we are committed to the highest levels of service. Our extensive market presence, strong local network support and ready infrastructure means we are able to provide our customers with innovative mobile solutions that are scalable, secure and highly adaptable to their needs
● Develop sales pitch strategies to secure enterprise opportunities
● Manage the division corporate accounts, and maintaining a high level of sales achievement
● Target new sales, create new accounts and exploit new business opportunities
● Manage and drive sales of enterprise solutions to achieve business plan targets
● Manage acquired key accounts by up-selling and cross-selling solutions to increase revenues.
● Understand customer’s multiple complex requirements and be able to formulate and translate the required applications platforms into proposed solutions and presentations
● Prepare all client presentations and proposals business development projects or tenders
● Lead end-to-end sale-cycles, by teamwork with colleagues, in order to warrant the revenue to be on-time and on-plan
● At least 2 year’s experience in corporate sales (B2B) or key account management
● Good English writing and oral communication skills
● Computer literacy in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
● Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills. Self-starter with a flexible can-do attitude
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.