Deskripsi pekerjaan Sales and Strategy Intern Segari
- Manage and execute operational tasks to run the business
- Managing suppliers
- Creating purchase orders, negotiation, competitor benchmarking, etc.
- Responsible for the administrative task.
- Strong academic background from a respected local & international university i.e GPA >3.50 (entrepreneurial experience is a plus)
- Various experience in managing team and leading projects
- Extensive partnerships and negotiation experience
- Experienced in data analysis with strong technical capabilities
- Strong intellectual curiosity, proactive, attention to detail & structured approach in problem solving
- Relevant vertical experience is a plus
- Willing to work in Hybrid (WFO and WFH)