Tayang 5 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
We are a mobility provider with headquarter in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since 2017, we have changed the way people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and friendly inter city bus travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in Indonesia – and our journey has just begun.
BUSTIKET is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role
Passionate about high-growth companies and have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills? Are you a demonstrated team player, strategic thinker, with strong execution skills? Are you enthusiastic in turning raw data into meaningful business insight? We want to hear from you!
As an integral member of BUSTIKET team, you will help the strategic decision-making process and support operational excellence. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills, strong leadership, excellent time-management and organizational habits, strong analytical skills, and the ability to clearly present information.
What You’ll Do
• Identify new market and new business opportunity
• Generate sales leads in existing and new market
• Identify qualified partners and build relationship with key decision makers to explore new product categories to be assessed and launched.
• Understand the industry, rate structure, and operational model.
• Bridge among external and internal stakeholders to ensure products’ compliance and compatibility with technology, financial, and legal requirements.
Key Account Management
• Identify and manage potential ways to improve products completion (variety) and attractiveness (price and added value) of existing partners.
• Assess potential issues from partners and liaise with internal team to tackle them.
• Assist Marketing Team on joint campaign activities and securing support from partners.
Maintaining Product Operation
• Ensure products in operations are always functional (available), product data and information is correctly presented and most updated.
• Maintain daily product operation
• More than 3 years of experience, preferably in Banking, Insurance, Real Estate industry as business to business partnership management
• Minimum GPA 3,00 from reputable university
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skill, in both Bahasa and English
BUSTIKET.COM was released since the beginning of 2015, below of PT. BUSTIKET Global Technology. BUSTIKET is a technology and service company in the field of land transportation that provides end-to-end Smart Transport Solutions, to improve the efficiency of the bus ecosystem on Indonesia, by connecting bus operators and passengers on one platform.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.