Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui 2 hari yang lalu
Looking for people with the following qualities to DEVELOP in an exciting career in SALES & MARKETING!
# HIGH COMMISSION (UNCAPPED)
# Positive with a good learning attitude
# Competitive with a desire to succeed
# Friendly and able to start conversations easily
# Enjoys talking with people over the phone or thru Whatsapp
# Always looking for self-improvement
This role is great for someone with little to no work experience, as we are looking to develop individuals who are keen to learn.
We have a dynamic and vibrant working environment, it's like coming to work with your friends everyday!
We also enjoy doing team activities, and enjoy eating together! Kbbq, BITP or HDL sound good to you? :)
We are looking for Sales and Marketing Associates that can help tackle our client’s business problems, while learning the skills to grow your career. You’ll get to work in diverse and nimble team where you have a say and can make a difference.
WHO YOU ARE (We like this!)
• Willing and Coachable. You’re open to new ideas and trying things out to see what works and what doesn’t. You love feedback, make smart adjustments based off it, and realize that is the main way you can improve at what you do. You are self-aware.
• Enjoys building relationships. You’ve been able to handle the jive and deal with all types of people.
• Passionate. Whatever you love, you can talk for hours on it. You get excited when someone mentions your favourite things.
• Optimistic and Resilient. You know after a “No” there could be a “Yes”, and negative responses don’t bring you down. You are the king/queen of follow up and always work hard.
• Creative. You challenge the way people think and look for better and more efficient ways of doing things
• Great Communicator. You are concise and can also explain intricate details in a simple and easy to understand way.
• Curious. You are a sponge and learning is fun to you. You ask lots of questions and want to develop your skill-set and knowledge base.
WHO YOU ARE NOT (We don’t like this so much…)
• Someone who requires hand-holding. You should be able to think for yourself and be able to make decisions - even if they don’t have the outcome you were expecting. You learn from those mistakes.
• Rigid. You can adapt to whatever is thrown at you and think change is fun. You operate well in a fast-paced environment and are a self-starter.
• Someone who is not interested in sales for the foreseeable future. You are ready to grow your career, and while you may not be in sales for the rest of your life, you see this role as a stepping stone, not a placeholder.
• Average. You have grit. You set an internal quota higher than the one we give. You fail. A lot. But it’s because you set your goals high and push yourself hard.
RESPONSIBILITY & OBJECTIVE (Prospect & Follow-up)
• Make a good first impression and be initial point of contact with prospects
• Generate interest, respond, engage, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
• Hold engaging conversations through face to face meetings, outbounds calls, email, and social mediums
• Be able to react to and overcome objections and competitive questions
You’ll be expected to work your territory weekday business hours of 830am-5pm, but we’re flexible for those dentist appointments. We provide the opportunity to occasionally travel to attend networking events and workshops, so pack your bags. We promise to help you build your skills and foundation in sales to provide value for the rest of your career. You’ll use our own tool to make you marketable and develop your talent for your next role.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.