Loker ini dikelola oleh
Deskripsi pekerjaan Regional Project Manager PT. Arbeit Infotech Indonesia
- Supporting the Sales process by identifying ideas and solutions, developing procedures for execution in collaboration with external clients and internal stakeholders. Definition of cost structure so that clients understand costs and budgets upfront.
- Project execution: Creating a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required. Assignment of duties to project members. Monitor progress to ensure activities get completed within the assignment's parameters. Lead the project team to success by providing clear direction, motivation, and support.
- Establishing and handling of client expectations, identifying the project's goals, objectives, and scope.
- Communication: Regular reporting and updating to convey ideas, expectations, and information to the project team, stakeholders, and clients.
- Time management: Prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to ensure deadlines are met. Monitor progress to ensure activities get completed within defined timelines.
- Risk management: Identify potential risks and take measures to mitigate them before they can negatively impact the project. Foresee any potential problems before they arise; quickly identify and resolve issues that arise.
- Budget management: Ensure that the project is completed efficiently within the budget. Always seek for improvements to increase cost-effectiveness for improved profitability.
- Evaluation of the project's success with efficient data collection, to identify areas for improvement in future projects. Lessons learnt documentation and plans on how to address similar problems in the future. Monitor, evaluate and improve the performance of processes by measuring achievement vs. targets/KPI.
- Communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders in matrix organization (regional and global). Working closely with external Project Management services, Partners, Suppliers and OEMs.
- Special assignments.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or similar Project Manager qualification
- At least 5 years working experience in Sales or Business Development and Project Management.
- Proficient in project management, with good decision-making skills.
- Proven track record in project management, achieving and exceeding targets.
- Strong in strategic and analytical thinking, taking initiative, managing challenges in changing business environment.
- Result-oriented, working independently, contribution to team success.
- Good communication, negotiation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management. High integrity, good work ethics, strong drive, customer focus.
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, SAP
Tips Aman Cari Kerja
Jangan berikan informasi rekening, kartu kredit, atau uang saat melamar kerja. Perusahaan yang legal tidak memungut biaya rekrutmen.Learn More