Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan ReactJS Developer Fetch Technology
- Develop high-performance web applications.
- Analysis requirements and maintain technical documentation.
- Contribute ideas & solutions to the products.
- Write clear and maintainable code.
- Participate in all phases of the product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment.
- Build front end for advanced user experience.
- Build reusable components/modules for websites with responsive design.
- Work with API endpoints or Socket for dynamic content updating.
- Ensure UI/UX of developed pages and software with near pixel-perfect design.
- Develop and optimize front end UI to ensure the application is rendered consistently in cross-browser environments.
- Cooperate to connect front end software development with expert backend team.
- At least 2 year experiences of working as frontend developer.
- Proficient in React stack (ReactJS, Redux, State Management, Functional Programming).
- Solid knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS.
- Experience in developing responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
- Design and implement robust client-side solutions with RESTful, GraphQL API and Socket.
- Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
3. WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- Extensive on job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- PVI Health Care.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Free snack, Weekly and Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).
- 3rd Floor, Dai Phat Building - Lane 82, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- From Monday to Friday, 9AM - 6PM.