Deskripsi pekerjaan QUANTITY SURVEYOR Pt Selaras Daya Utama
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
- Mathematics for calculating material quantities and construction costs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Resourceful and able to establish a network with local vendors
- Knowledge of construction methods
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities
- Communication Skills in Bahasa and English
- Able to use Microsoft program, AutoCAD, other QS program to perform the works
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.