Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Purchasing Staff Miniso Home
- Responsible for purchase request and product inquiry from other department
- Review and record purchase order
- Analyse the price proposals and other information to determine reasonable price
- Maintain delivery order
- Managing supplier’s invoices
- Max. 30 years old
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree from any mayor
- Experience as Purchasing Staff, at least 2 years in Retail Industries
- High responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Good in negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in English is a MUST, and Mandarin to be advantage
- Excelent knowledge in operating Ms. Excel
- Established in Tokyo, MINISO, the Japanese fast fashion designer brand, was jointly founded by Miyake Junya, the chief designer of MINISO, and Ye Guofu, the Chinese young entrepreneur. MINISO advocates fashionable and relaxed lifestyle and directs a superior products consumption pattern.
- MINISO pursues a “simple, natural and quality” life philosophy and a brand proposition of "simplicity and going back to the essence". It launches new products every seven days and the low-price but high quality products are popular among customers. MINISO positions itself as the fast fashion chain stores, whose core values gain popularity among consumers and lead the market to a new trend of “superior products consumption”. MINISO Co., Ltd. has been operated since 2013. It established in China in September of the same year, expanding across China since then.
- MINISO has been expanding globally since its establishment in 2013. It has opened more than 1,800 stores around the world within three years and its revenue hit USD 75 million in 2015, which is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2016. Currently, MINISO has signed strategic cooperation agreements with 40 countries and regions, including the U.S., Canada, Russia, Singapore, Dubai, Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong (China), and Macao (China). On average, it opens 80 to 100 stores monthly and it is anticipated to open 6,000 stores all over the world by 2020, with a global revenue of USD 9 billion.
- Most MINISO stores locate in the large shopping centers in downtown areas, with a purpose of building a brand which stays close to people’s lives and possesses high fashion. MINISO endeavors to deliver excellent shopping experience to customers all the time.