Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Public Relations Executive Priority Consultants
- Develop, build and maintain a media (press, broadcast, blogger, online) and influencer contact base
- Reach out and engage with journalists bloggers and influencers via phone, face to face or email
- Research and write original news releases or adapt corporate releases and other items for local distribution
- Follow up on media releases to secure coverage and set up on-on-on interviews with clients and secure opportunities for content placement
- Ensure that the firm’s reputation and position within the influencer and media audience is enhanced and maintained at a sufficiently high level
- Monitor the media for latest news trends, trending stories and content relevant to the business, client business and engagement
- Identifying key hot topics within the social media, blogosphere that may enhance the client’s business or Priority’s on-going business.
- Executing the programme based on already agreed and developed Client engagement plans
- A diploma or degree from a reputable local university/institution in public relations, communications, business management or journalism
- 2-3 years experience in a communications role either in house or with an agency
- Multi-lingual candidates will be preferred as an excellent command of English is imperative to work with clients from the UK and the US.
- Have an outstanding customer-focused attitude and approach to be able to work across time zones (US and Europe) and cultures
- Be able to work independently and remotely – this is critical as clients are mostly based in Singapore, the rest of Asia, US and Europe.
- To be very driven and results-oriented as you will be measured on key performance metrics.
- Must be a disciplined team player with lots of initiative.
- Fresh graduates with freelancing and internship experiences are welcome to apply.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards package
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage upon confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and approach.
- State-of-the-art technology for productive work delivery.
- Dedicated coaching and structured skills development programme.