Deskripsi pekerjaan Project Manager - Digital Marketing Agency Stucel
Core Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful development of both online and offline projects, working with a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team of resources to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget with complete accuracy.
- Planning, scheduling and control of all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients, suppliers, fellow team members and associates.
- Working both independently and with team members to estimate costs for new project work, including change management elements on active projects.
- Providing regular and frequent reports and updates on project status and budget, team progress, areas that require attention or improvement, and successes achieved.
- Development of specs for projects as needed.
- Quality assurance and proof-reading of all project work.
- Practices project management principles, methods and techniques; recommends process/procedural improvements.
- Gather information and review metrics related to the performance of completed campaigns. Use information to create insights about the campaign’s success and recommendations for future improvements.
- Lias with and update clients, communicate with and perform client support.
- Performs other tasks as assigned and willingness to go above and beyond.
- You come with “batteries included”.
- A-players only.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of work related experience required, in role(s) that required careful data reporting, analysis and data collection from multiple, varied sources. Marketing, advertising, or communications agency experience an asset.
- Experience in managing projects budgets and schedules for: Marketing Campaigns, Websites, Digital Marketing – Online Display & Rich Media, Email, and Social Media projects.
- Proven experience in and successful management of projects with cross-functional teams (Client Marketing, Creative, Production, Strategy, Media, Interactive and Events).
- A deep understanding of marketing strategy, techniques and channels, website development methodologies and experience in managing websites in WordPress / Content Management System.
- Strong understanding and continuous execution of the fundamentals of project management, including: Scoping Project Specifications, Scheduling, Risk Management, Issue Management, Change Management, etc.
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a coaching communication style.
- You can handle projects, lots of projects, at the same time, while keeping your cool Self-motivation. You get the job done well, without wasting time, and without being asked.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.