Deskripsi pekerjaan Project Management PT. Global Infotech Solutions
- Strategic support: Aligning project work with the corporate strategy by classifying, selecting, and prioritizing (and, if necessary, terminating) projects.
- Managing a multi-project environment / Resource management: This is the PMO’s primary function, and it includes maintaining a good overview of all the projects and ensuring that all the necessary data is always up to date and plausible. In this context, decisions regarding the scope, budgets and resources are prepared and made in due consideration of interdependencies between projects.
- Project implementation / Services: This involves providing operational support in projects by taking on the management of a project, executing defined subtasks or providing project assistants.
- Training und Coaching: Project managers and participants in the processes are trained and supported in the field. Possibly, career paths for project managers are offered.
- Methods, processes and tools: Choosing and adapting the PM methodologies and processes to best suit the needs of everyone involved at the company. Selection, implementation and management of appropriate tools for the different roles in project and portfolio management.
- Project management qualification (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Scrum Master, or equivalent is a plus
- Familiar with tools and technology such as Wrike, JIRA, Ms.Project,MS. Planner, other software project
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile development methodology
- An analytical mind and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Have experience as a developer is an advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field