Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Project Coordinator Intern COVE
- Take ownership of the Property Transforming process for newly acquired properties prior to their insertion onto the Active Property Roster and/or Off-boarding of a property from the rotation
- Assist in the timely integration and documentation of new technologies/processes and ensure proper data hygiene is observed
- Work closely with Project Operations Manager on Property Transformation and Interdepartmental Support.
- Coordinate and ensure that internal processes are being followed with regard to property onboarding/off-boarding
- Maintain accurate records and condition references for new properties
- Improve efficiencies across the end-to-end processes
- Improve internal records and condo FAQs to assist sales and community operations team activities
- Inventory management
- Provide assistance for tenant check-ins and check-outs, if required
- Support on data processing & analysis and assist in the set-up of system integrations before they go live.
- Considerable amount of on-property work involved
- Undergraduate degree in any field (business related is a bonus)
- Strong academic track record
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience in operations/project management
- Strategic-Minded and Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and be part of a team
- Great spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Waktu kerja fleksibel
- Bisa kerja remote