Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Bithealth, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Product Owner Bithealth
- Aggregates and assesses product feedback and feature requests to identify unmet user needs and opportunities
- Define product vision, road map and growth opportunities
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product business strategy
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Having at least 3 years of product management experience as Product Owner or equivalent preferably within Health-tech, Insurance, or Payments industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering or similar field.
- Have knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Demonstrates a nuanced good knowledge of data and research. Based some understanding of software engineering and business processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, clashing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional departments