Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Jam kerja fleksibel
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Opsi kerja jarak jauh
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Loker ini dikelola oleh
Deskripsi pekerjaan Product Engineer (Backend - Node.js) Zero One Group
- Execute as an engineer with a pragmatic focus on ROI to deliver the product.
- Think about and build a deep understanding of the product’s value to the clients and users.
- Communicate and work cross functionally with the product team.
- Understand technical constraints, resources and opportunities, and effectively communicate ideas and concerns to the team.
- Estimate and prioritise software requirements.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Passion for engineering as a craftsmanship with a mindset of continuous growth and learning about everything related to technology.
- Experience in developing RESTful web services using Node.js and related web frameworks such as Fastify, Express, Koa or Hapi.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Tap, Mocha or Chai.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases such as Postgres and MongoDB respectively.
- Understanding of backend systems and its interactions with the frontend.
- Fluent in English or Indonesian.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a remote, agile team environment.
- Experience in writing efficient and testable backend code.
- Experience with non-RESTful web services such as gRPC or GraphQL.
- Experience with Nx or other build tools.
- Familiarity with commonly-used backend languages such as Python, Ruby or Go.
- Understanding of cloud platforms and services .
- Understanding of containerisation and CI/CD pipelines for web applications.
- Involvement in open-source projects. Share with us your public contributions!
Tips Aman Cari Kerja
Jangan berikan informasi rekening, kartu kredit, atau uang saat melamar kerja. Perusahaan yang legal tidak memungut biaya rekrutmen.Learn More