Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Examples vary widely from time-series data management to pub-sub messaging to service deployment.
- Analyze and improve scalability, latency, stability and security in the Flurry platform. Design and develop key pieces of Flurry’s high velocity, low latency data import pipeline through a combination of open source and Flurry created software.
- Participate in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems
- Recommend modifications to processes and procedures, and contribute to best practices, architecture, and implementations
- Promote and solicit ideas within project teams.
- High-quality, object oriented software development experience using Java or C++ deployed on Linux/Unix.
- Strong experience and passionate about highly-scalable, distributed, large multi-node environments.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or applicable experience.
- Knowledge of the core elements of file system, kernel and database internals – latency, throughput, reliability, availability, consistency, security, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience with Agile product development methodology desirable.