We are looking for a PR - EVENT EXECUTIVE that will be responsible for Offline Marketing Activities and building solid and lasting relationships between SSC and other Brands & KOLs/ Influencers, press network and key agencies with the purpose of optimizing Marketing performance from these activities.
PARTNERSHIP (Brands/ KOLs - Influencers):
- Develop PR programs for SSC based on our marketing goals to reach specific target customer segmentation.
- Commit timelines and proactively coordinating with other team members in Media and Marketing Team to complete the other jobs assigned.
- Manage mailing, contact list & content assets.
OFFLINE MARKETING (Event, Out of house, Loyalty...):
- Planning, designing & monitoring our offline presence and communications focused on attracting, developing and retaining customers..
- Make event plans including timelines, costs, and production.
- Responsible for all offline materials production.
- Manage and oversee inter-departmental relationships.
- Make sure the messages and Brand Image though these activities are aligned with our Brand Positioning.
- Keeping accurate and timely records of traffic, production,...
- Continuously improve the performance by monitoring, capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics (ROI & KPIs), insights and best practices, then acting on the information.
- Monitor awareness of our brand and competitor activities for recommendation suggestions.
- Prepare monthly performance reports.
- Have charismatic personality, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of how to create and drive successful partnerships.
- Experience developing and negotiating partner contracts efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both Vietnamese and English).
- The ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders on a diverse range of tasks in order to deliver meaningful results on time and within budget.
- Proven experience in project management and integrations.
- Positive attitude, customer-oriented, detail-oriented, proactive, responsibility, enthusiasm and self-learning.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience/knowledge and interest in the health & fitness industry would be a plus.