Deskripsi pekerjaan PLACE MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING ASSISTANT - CONTRACT Singapore River One
- Managing relationships with stakeholders involved in SRO including members, public agencies, and service providers.
- Implementing projects involving physical enhancements to the precinct’s-built environment and assisting with measuring the key performance indicators set in the 4-year business plan.
- Assist in the management and execution of projects/campaign/events timelines and logistics· Assist in the day-to-day operations of the team, including stakeholders’ liaison, coordination, and communication·
- Assist in the design and formulation of campaign collaterals and other marketing materials·
- Creation of monthly EDMs for our consumer and stakeholder EDM.
- SRO’s website management
- Assisting the Executive Director and other staff in implementing projects and any other reasonable activities as required by SRO.
- 1–2 years marketing experience
- Relevant experience in operational roles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated, a good team player in a small office setting· Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Job Type: Contract - renewable Contract length: 12 months
- Benefits: Dental insurance Gym membership Health insurance Work from home Schedule:Monday to Friday Industry Leisure, Travel & Tourism