Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Support the Data Science team and its stakeholders at all levels of the business to meet their reporting and data analytics needs including standard and ad-hoc reporting.
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources.
- Maintain documentation of data flows and data extraction, transformation and loading processes.
- Assist the Data Science team in identifying gaps and/or opportunities in the data capture and tracking strategy.
- Create ad-hoc analysis on business needs.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy Professional (S1 Profesi Apoteker)
- Have an active Pharmacist Registration Certifiicate (STRA)
- 1-2 years experiences of working with data.
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Possess exceptional eye for detail, equipped with common sense and strong professional work ethic.
- A drive to understand the relationships between data and business, draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs.
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source system data and data samples).
- Proficient in MS Excel is a must.
- Understanding of SQL as a data query language, Python or other programming language is a plus.
- Languages: Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business Challenging and diverse assignments along with direct responsibilities.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- Flat hierarchies within a fresh, dynamic and highly motivated team.