Deskripsi pekerjaan Personal Assistant to Vice-Rector Indonesia International Institute For Life Sciences
- Provide administrative support to Vice-Rector.
- Schedule and arrange meetings, update appointments and conferences, communicate with relevant team, and handle queries.
- Remind the Vice-Rector of important tasks and deadlines.
- Assist in preparing various documents, papers, reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Manage databases, documentation, and filing systems.
- Provide academic and research support to the Vice-Rector, including preparing and editing speeches and seminar presentations.
- Other tasks to support Vice-Rector Academic Affairs and the Dept.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, any major may apply.
- Excellent in both oral and written English is mandatory, an overseas graduate will be preferable.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is preferable.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, and work within tight timelines.
- Proficient in computer technology, especially Microsoft Office app.
- Strong customer service and social skills.
- Able to keep discretion and confidentiality.
- Willing to be placed in Pulomas, East JKT