Deskripsi pekerjaan Personal Assistant to Director Normn.io
Your duties as a Personal Assistant are including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports and presentations through data compilation from the system.
- Account Servicing for personal/corporate clients
- Providing administrative support to Director, which includes manage the Director's calendar, meetings and travel, co-ordinate the intersection of work, preparing Powerpoint slides for training and presentations.
- Processing of payroll and related matters.
- Processing of supplier invoices and payments on regular basis
- Issuing of invoices and collection of payment from clients as and when is required.
- Prepare company's quarterly/annual GST reporting and annual income tax filing.
- Participate in monthly regular team meetings as and when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a local Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Must possess advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, excel, filing, organisation skills, basic bookkeeping
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Selected candidate must be able to commence work immediately.
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
1 - 10 karyawan
At NORMN.IO, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork, and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through various training to develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!