Deskripsi pekerjaan PERSONAL ASSISTANT - ENGLISH FLUENT Great Fortune Indonesia
- Provides administrative support and performs numerous secretarial duties.
- Responsible for all correspondence and communication-related businesses.
- Follow-up manages the schedule/ calendar for Directors, including internal and external meetings, and formal and informal engagements, and keep up to date with all new activities
- Ensure the Directors schedule is efficient and effective. Aiding in meetings where needed and staying on track of all the action items that need to be delivered
- Arranges, books, and manages travel costs for Directors/ Company
- Collaborate with cross-department team throughout the company and maintain a good relationship with top management and different department leaders
- Treat sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Prepare reports and presentations and maintain a good administration of the office filing system
- Perform other duties as required or assigned, including high priority projects that need general support
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferable from reputable University.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as executive secretary.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Good communication and relationship-building skills, able to collaborate with cross-functional teams including the ability to liaise with different departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, enjoys challenges, and can adapt to various situations while prioritizing multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Well-organized, attention to detail and have great time management skills.