Deskripsi pekerjaan Personal Assistant CEO (Mandarin Speaker) PT Wira Internasional Teknologi
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any major.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant/Secretary.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Excellent communications skill and teamwork, multitasking, tech savvy & smart-work ethique.
- Familiar with Secretarial / Personal Assistant Duties e.g. Minutes of Meeting (MoM), correspondence, filing documents, e-mails, creating appointments / meetings.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under-pressure.
- Have the ability to work well with people at all levels.
- Provide personal administrative support for the CEO through organizing administrative duties and activities, including receiving and handling any information from related Departments.
- Organizes and manages priorities of meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and other logistic needs when necessary.
- Support and confirm the CEO’s schedule, appointment, meeting, and activities with related parties.
- Handle and maintain professional relationships with key and potential business partners, including VVIP partners.