Perusahaan tidak menampilkan gaji
1 - 3 tahun pengalaman
Deskripsi pekerjaan People Service PT. Korea Tomorrow & Global Indonesia
Who we are?
KT&G has continuously pioneered the world market and is recognized as a global enterprise by establishing overseas subsidiaries and plants. By leveraging its more than 60% domestic market share, KT&G is actively entering overseas markets and currently become the No. 5 tobacco company in global.
Implement and coordinate personnel services to employees at the head office related to personnel administration activities including compensation & benefits (comben), HR information systems and HR administration as well as coordinating with the administration department in the Marketing Office Area (AMO) for personnel services throughout the company, in order to create services employment in accordance with labor regulations and increase job satisfaction for employees.
- Processing payroll data i.e: calculating overtime based on manpower laws or company policies, determination of gross and net pays, and calculating the monthly employee income tax, social security programs, pension and other statutory deductions using in-house develop software.
- Reporting of monthly income tax return, BPJS Labor & Health to tax office and BPJS office.
- Handling employee administration i.e: parklaring, exit clearance, exit checklist.
- Database administration HRIS.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Bachelor degree from any major, preferably from Management or Accounting.
- Familiar with BPJS, Tax and Payroll.
- Advace in Ms. Excel
- Willing to do full WFO at HO Jakarta
- Good communication & Administrative skill.
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
1001 - 5000 karyawan
Alamat kantorNoble House Building, 39th Floor.
Lowongan Lainnya Untukmu
Lowongan PT. Korea Tomorrow & Global Indonesia Lainnya