Deskripsi pekerjaan People Service PT. Korea Tomorrow & Global Indonesia
- Processing payroll data i.e: calculating overtime based on manpower laws or company policies, determination of gross and net pays, and calculating the monthly employee income tax, social security programs, pension and other statutory deductions using in-house develop software.
- Reporting of monthly income tax return, BPJS Labor & Health to tax office and BPJS office.
- Handling employee administration i.e: parklaring, exit clearance, exit checklist.
- Database administration HRIS.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Bachelor degree from any major, preferably from Management or Accounting.
- Familiar with BPJS, Tax and Payroll.
- Advace in Ms. Excel
- Willing to do full WFO at HO Jakarta
- Good communication & Administrative skill.