Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui 11 hari yang lalu
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partnerships Manager with a can-do attitude and ability to think out of the box, in order to be able to help us establish and maintain commercial and strategic relationships with our key-targeted partners. You will participate in the development and expansion of ACP’s business activities, assisting the Managing Director in implementing business development strategies for the region. You are required to engage in client acquisition activities in lead generations and through follow up on referred leads, events participation, networking and implementing other expansion strategies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
· 1. Business Development
· Influence adoption of LOOP and KIDSCODE solution
· Accountable for the sales revenue
· Define new business opportunities and drive business development initiatives
· Manage advertising opportunities in other theatre program, press and at venues.
· Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as necessary.
· 2. Planning administration
· Provide leadership and vision to the country business activities by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
· Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans.
· 3. Operation and Administration
· Liaise with Project Manager to oversee delivery of all projects.
· Direct and oversee office activities and personnel.
· Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
· Direct production activities to insure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance, and lease agreements.
· Work with HR to facilitate recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
· Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
· Minimum Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Administration.
· At least 5 years of working experience in overseas market
· Excellent planning and organisational skills is required
· Client centric with a passion to go the extra mile for clients
· Self-motivated individual who is able to multi-task, and stay focus on business objectives
· A committed, and confident team player with the ability to respond positively to request for assistance.
What you’ll get in return
Be part of the digitalisation movement to create a positive impact in the upcoming EduTech Space. You will get to play a proactive role in advocating the use of new technology to the young and the old; to motivate them to embark on the meaningful learning journey. Enjoy the potential to extend your knowledge and skills in Asia as we are expanding.
KidsCode is a classroom based ICT training provider. With our founders with over 20 years of experience in ICT training for local MOE schools, we have decided to bring our expertise into the public sphere. At KidsCode, you can be assured that the curriculum is designed to bring out the best in your child.
Our courses cover a wide range of the latest aspects in info-comm learning, such as Robotics, the Internet of Things, Mobile App Development and more! For more information, contact us! Or go ahead and get your child started on their Smart Nation learning journey today!
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.