Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui 8 hari yang lalu
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partnerships Manager with a can-do attitude and ability to think out of the box, in order to be able to help us establish and maintain commercial and strategic relationships with our key-targeted partners. You will participate in the development and expansion of ACP’s business activities, assisting the Managing Director in implementing business development strategies for the region. You are required to engage in client acquisition activities in lead generations and through follow up on referred leads, events participation, networking and implementing other expansion strategies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
· 1. Business Development
· Influence adoption of LOOP and KIDSCODE solution
· Accountable for the sales revenue
· Define new business opportunities and drive business development initiatives
· Manage advertising opportunities in other theatre program, press and at venues.
· Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as necessary.
· 2. Planning administration
· Provide leadership and vision to the country business activities by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
· Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans.
· 3. Operation and Administration
· Liaise with Project Manager to oversee delivery of all projects.
· Direct and oversee office activities and personnel.
· Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
· Direct production activities to insure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance, and lease agreements.
· Work with HR to facilitate recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
· Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
· Minimum Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Administration.
· At least 5 years of working experience in overseas market
· Excellent planning and organisational skills is required
· Client centric with a passion to go the extra mile for clients
· Self-motivated individual who is able to multi-task, and stay focus on business objectives
· A committed, and confident team player with the ability to respond positively to request for assistance.
What you’ll get in return
Be part of the digitalisation movement to create a positive impact in the upcoming EduTech Space. You will get to play a proactive role in advocating the use of new technology to the young and the old; to motivate them to embark on the meaningful learning journey. Enjoy the potential to extend your knowledge and skills in Asia as we are expanding.
LOOP.sg is the brainchild of a group of technopreneurs with more than accumulated 50 years in the ICT industry. LOOP (Learners Online, Online Producers) is the team’s foray into an emerging new market shaped by the Singapore government’s vision for a Smart Nation – a nation digitally intertwined and integrated with daily pursuits.
But what exactly is LOOP, and how did it come about?
The concept of e-learning has been around since the early days of the internet. In fact, one of the core foundation concepts of the modern internet was and remains information exchange and management. For a long time, the internet has been used globally to teach, and to learn.
However, for many years, e-learning has been hampered by a lack of centralized E-cosystem. While learners and content producers could connect to each other, much of it relied upon proactive action from either side.
The LOOP team saw the opportunity in this lack of a centralized E-cosystem, and thus LOOP was born!
The core concept of LOOP is a simple, yet effective and vital one, especially in Singapore’s push to become a Smart Nation: Connect the world’s learners with the world’s teachers under a single roof. To that end, LOOP was developed as a one-stop marketplace and learning hub for every kind of e-learning imaginable.
Having just been launched in March 2016, LOOP is already making waves in the e-learning scene, with a target of 1,000 unique users expected within the first six months. In the meantime, the LOOP team is also preparing for a second-phase expansion, targeted for launch in April 2016. Phase 2 will see LOOP being launched on mobile platforms, and will also see an incentive scheme being put in place, so that learning and producing becomes even more rewarding!
So what exactly is LOOP again? We are LOOP, and we’re bringing the world’s e-learning to everyone!
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.