Oracle EBS R-12 Functional Consultant (Contract Based)
Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Oracle EBS R-12 Functional Consultant (Contract Based) PT. Electronic Data Interchange Indonesia (Subsidiary of Pelabuhan Indonesia II - IPC)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics, or related work experience.
- Strong functional expertise in Oracle EBS modules (General Ledger, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Payables, Receivables, AGIS, and Subledger Accounting).
- In-depth understanding of the accounting treatment of transactions and interfacing to General Ledger.
- Hands-On Experience in writing SQL queries and a good understanding of R12 table structures is required.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in Oracle Applications as a functional consultant.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules (OFA and EAM).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle ERP applications database architecture.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with 12.1.3 Version of Oracle EBS or higher.
- Proven ability at looking at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees opportunities to innovate and can lead the way.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to deliver on ambiguous projects and work with complex datasets.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to check your own work.
- Prior experience working with business stakeholders in the technology space is a plus.
- Prior experience as a project manager or project coordinator is desired.
- Great communication skills. You should be able to directly communicate with senior business leaders, embed yourself with business teams, and present solutions to business stakeholders.
- Experience in working independently and driving projects end to end.
- Perform complex/full lifecycle Oracle SCM and financial Applications Modules. business process designs, functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Perform Oracle implementation, upgrade and support, tables, PL/SQL, and SQL Developer, Shell Scripting, workflows, forms, and report generation.
- Participate in the design, build, and implementation of solutions to solve business requirements for small to large initiatives in Oracle Financial and reporting modules.
- Leading client workshops, documenting functional requirements, developing functional design documents, developing project deliverables, supporting testing activities (FUT, IT, UAT), deployment activities, and sustainment/transition to O&M.
- Provides input to architectural analysis and solutions to enhance productivity and delivery of the data to the business.
- Act as the liaison between business and technology teams to review business processes, understand requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, evaluate options, and make recommendations.
- Establish, publish, and enforce principles and procedural guidelines and standards to be followed by the Oracle EBS Development team.
- Troubleshoot and performance tune business intelligence report delivery.