Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Manage drivers inquiries, job allocations, and other operational issues
- Maintain and update platforms for deliveries based on projects.
- Foster good relations, inculcate good work ethics and encourage good performance level for drivers attached to long term projects.
- Support in organizing the driver activities and events to ensure a smooth process
- Meticulous in operations routines, regulations and logistics volume.
- Provide all other general administrative support where and when required ad-hoc duties related to client projects are assigned.
- To be able to maintain relations and work well with other partners of well-known ecommerce, logistics and tech brands.
- Minimum 1 -year experience in Operations experience vice or equivalent experience working in dispatch/delivery environment; logistics experience will be a plus.
- Minimum graduate of Higher Nitec or Diploma (PT/FT) with good GPA.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools: Including Excel
- Must be able to work independently in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- Expertise in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Customer service focus and empathy for drivers.
- Must be able to communicate in English, and a second langauge (mother tongue of applicant)
- Salary will be revised based on performance after probation period.
- Only Singaporeans may apply