Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Operation Executive Thelorry
- Establish rapport and build relationship with our pool of partners
- Conduct training sessions in an effective manner for partners who are keen to join the platform
- Proactively review on-boarding materials to ensure updated content are being cascaded to our platform's drivers
- Provide coaching and guidance to drivers who are unclear of our SOP and Processes, in a firm and clear manner
- Actively reach out to drivers who expressed interest in joining TheLorry
- Take calls from drivers interested in joining the platform and guide them through the process
- Constantly reviewing existing processes and pitch to drive up onboarding numbers
- Supporting the team in all operational related activities across all business units
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Assist in building account stability and customer satisfaction by ensuring operational activities are continuously improving
- Assist to manage, mentor, develop and promote team members via knowledge sharing and development
- Ensure all operations are optimally staffed and organized to maximize performance
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and company policies and procedures
- Ensure minimal errors leading to service failure
- Manage the daily manpower to ensure accuracy and safety at work
- Ensure accuracy and safety handling is practiced at all times
- Obtain information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents and records
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Tamil, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Problem Solving, Unified Communications, SOP, Microsoft Office, customer service
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.